Café 1040 has two kinds of partners. Our feeding partners are those who share our vision for mobilizing the next generation towards completing the Great Commission. They serve our ministry by regularly sending us potential student applicants. Our sending partners are those who help to place our graduates. Our goal is to hand over a fully mobilized person to our sending partners for long-term placement on a team; on the field; among an unreached population.
Our goal in partnership is to provide three very specific things:
- Uniquely targeted mobilization strategies
- A proven experiential training opportunity for candidates to test their calling in a closed, hostile environment
- A select group of fully-mobilized young people who are ready to be placed on the field, among the unreached
Café 1040 seeks the following from our partner organizations:
- Understand the nature and heart of Café 1040 as a mobilization ministry.
- Invest time to understand our unique mobilization process.
- Begin developing relationships with our students while they are undergoing our field training.
- Take a "placement" approach to our graduates, not a "screening/recruiting" approach.
- Refer missionary candidates who are not sure of their calling to Café 1040.