Information Collected. Cafe 1040 only collects personally identifying information that you voluntarily provide. Here are the types of donor information that we may collect and maintain:
- Contact information: name, organization/church, employer, complete address, phone number, email address;
- Payment information: credit card number and expiration date, bank account information and billing information;
- Shipping information: name, organization/church, complete address;
- Information concerning how you heard about Cafe 1040;
- Information you wish to share: questions, comments, suggestions; and
- Your request to receive periodic updates; e.g., for individuals who request it, we will send periodic mailings related to specific fund-raising appeals, prayer concerns, and newsletters.
How Information is Used. Cafe 1040 uses your information to understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, communicate with you, and update you on ministry happenings. Credit card transactions are processed via a third-party processor, which uses the latest security and encryption technologies. The software used is protected by military grade 256 bit SSL security encryption – the same level encryption used by major banks. All transactions are processed, transmitted and store securely on a PCI Compliant network where all your data is securely encrypted several times. Cafe 1040 does not store any credit card numbers. We use the comments you offer to provide you with information requested, and we take seriously each recommendation as to how we might improve communication.
No Sharing of Personal Information. Cafe 1040 will not sell, rent, or lease your personal information to other organizations. We assure you that the identity of all our donors will be kept confidential. Use of donor information will be limited to the internal purposes of Cafe 1040 and only to further the ministry activities and purposes of Cafe 1040.
Removing Your Name From Our Mailing List. It is our desire to not send unwanted mail to our donors. Please contact us if you wish to be removed from our mailing list.